530 drive and steering.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

smiles530

Thanks for advice on the hose. It sure did help. I have another question. I got my 530 running ..driving..lifting. everything worked fine until.,.....it warmed up. Once warmed up my drive did not want to work. I'd have to hold the handles for a bit till it started to move. It acted like there was air in the system. Any thoughts on a quick fix or am I looking at a new hydrostatic pump or rebuild? The arms and bucket worked just fine. It's just my drive that acted up. Any advice will greatly appreciated.

brdgbldr

It can take a little while for all of the air to bleed out of the system.

For now, I would just run the machine forward and back a little and then see if there are bubbles in the hydraulic tank. If there are, this is the air bleeding out.

Wait for the bubbles to go away. Check the hydraulic oil level, add more if needed. Then repeat until no more bubbles.

The dive pump, hydrostatic pump, is separate from the hydraulic pump that moves the lift and tilt.

OP
OP
S

smiles530

It can take a little while for all of the air to bleed out of the system.

For now, I would just run the machine forward and back a little and then see if there are bubbles in the hydraulic tank. If there are, this is the air bleeding out.

Wait for the bubbles to go away. Check the hydraulic oil level, add more if needed. Then repeat until no more bubbles.

The dive pump, hydrostatic pump, is separate from the hydraulic pump that moves the lift and tilt.
I know the lift is separate from hydrostatic. I will run it and check for more air. Thanks for the information I'll let ya know what I get