440b repower to diesel

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Lews930

Bought a 440b for $250 as a project. Pulled the kohler started installing a kubota diesel engine tonight. I've got my game plan. Thought I'd share my project

Hotrod1830

Looking forward to seeing the results. Be sure to post lots of pictures(I always forget the camera part when working)

Hotrod1830

I'm trying to get pics uploaded to this site but not having any luck
AS far as I know, you have to upload them to a hosting service such as photo bucket and link them. Maybe someone with more ability will chime in. been awhile since I added photos

OP
OP
L

Lews930

AS far as I know, you have to upload them to a hosting service such as photo bucket and link them. Maybe someone with more ability will chime in. been awhile since I added photos
Finally had some time to get back on my project and as usual I had a change in plans. I'm gonna use the stock radiator that came out of the kubota lawn mower. It's a tight fit but I'll ba able to use the factory kubota radiator hoses. Initially I was going with a custom radiator up above the engine and use electric fans. After weeks of thinking I think using the factory kubota radiator will not only save money and time but I wont have to buy electric fans and fabricate mounts

flyerdan

Finally had some time to get back on my project and as usual I had a change in plans. I'm gonna use the stock radiator that came out of the kubota lawn mower. It's a tight fit but I'll ba able to use the factory kubota radiator hoses. Initially I was going with a custom radiator up above the engine and use electric fans. After weeks of thinking I think using the factory kubota radiator will not only save money and time but I wont have to buy electric fans and fabricate mounts
Using a hosting site and linking here is the easiest; if you manage to upload to the image galleries here you still have to get them into the posts. Just be sure the pic link starts with http and ends with .jpg
Not having edit ability is not a good feature in my opinion; be sure and use preview to catch any errors. If something doesn't work out right, mention in a following post 'could someone fix..' and I or one of the other fixers will be along. Often if I see a bad pic link I'll just go ahead and sort it.

SkidRoe

I'm trying to get pics uploaded to this site but not having any luck
Hi Lews930, I can help you with posting photos if you like. E-mail them to me and I will put them up for you. My e-mail address is on my profile page. Cheers - SR