420 hrydrulic bucket lock?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Dalooch

Bought this machine and the quick disconnect is not operating. No power to the front at all I do see the lines tighten when I hit the aux hydraulic pedal. Anyone can help? Thx

Gearclash

Pretty sure the remote attachment lock is operated by holding the switch for it and using one of the loader controls to run the lock. Switch is on the left panel so I presume the right control lever runs to lock. Are the attachment pins free to move? Manual lock pins are rather quick to gum up.

OP
OP
D

Dalooch

Pretty sure the remote attachment lock is operated by holding the switch for it and using one of the loader controls to run the lock. Switch is on the left panel so I presume the right control lever runs to lock. Are the attachment pins free to move? Manual lock pins are rather quick to gum up.
It's possiably stuck the pins are not releasing maybe loosen the line to relief pressure then? It must work on a relay to release it

OP
OP
D

Dalooch

It's possiably stuck the pins are not releasing maybe loosen the line to relief pressure then? It must work on a relay to release it
Update there was no power to the switch. Powered it up off came the bucket