334 won't release aux pressure Help

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

7LBSSMALLIE

SIMPLE TEST ON YOURE PART, RAISE BOOM SHUT OFF UNIT, POWER UP ELECT DO NOT START . LOWER LEFT CONSOLE. PUSH THE STICKS , SOMETHING SHOULD BLEED; WHATS IS HAPPING HERE MIGHT NOT BE EXACLTY CLEAR , ?( SAFTEY FEATURE TO PREVENT LOADS NOT BEING LOWERED TO GROUND IS PROVIDED BY AN ACUMALTOR(STORED PWR) BASICLY A NITGREON CHARGED BALLOON) WHICH SHOULD PROVIDE SUFFEINCENT PIOLT PREESSUR TO MOVE THE SPOOL IN QUESTION.. THEREBY ALLOWING OIL TO PASS THRU SPOOL BACK TO TANK, SO TO BE CLEAR PERFORM ABOVE IF IT DONT MOVE ACCUM BAD,

7LBSSMALLIE

SIMPLE TEST ON YOURE PART, RAISE BOOM SHUT OFF UNIT, POWER UP ELECT DO NOT START . LOWER LEFT CONSOLE. PUSH THE STICKS , SOMETHING SHOULD BLEED; WHATS IS HAPPING HERE MIGHT NOT BE EXACLTY CLEAR , ?( SAFTEY FEATURE TO PREVENT LOADS NOT BEING LOWERED TO GROUND IS PROVIDED BY AN ACUMALTOR(STORED PWR) BASICLY A NITGREON CHARGED BALLOON) WHICH SHOULD PROVIDE SUFFEINCENT PIOLT PREESSUR TO MOVE THE SPOOL IN QUESTION.. THEREBY ALLOWING OIL TO PASS THRU SPOOL BACK TO TANK, SO TO BE CLEAR PERFORM ABOVE IF IT DONT MOVE ACCUM BAD,
hey guys , this is the reason I don't vist this much anymore; come on no feedback? did this solution help ? am I wastining my twenty years of bobcat specific knowledge here. a reply something like. fired unit up lowered lh console killed unit without turnining off key. moved joysticks nothining happened IE replaced accum . revisted test prouc now it works. that little give and take scenario . is real world experience from the dudes . who have hands on on both sides. shouldhave worked to fix youe problem. but with no feedback how would I know? was yore return to tank valve stuck?did you have one equipped on youre ex pass it on help the next guy. or we are just wastining time.

antfarmer2

hey guys , this is the reason I don't vist this much anymore; come on no feedback? did this solution help ? am I wastining my twenty years of bobcat specific knowledge here. a reply something like. fired unit up lowered lh console killed unit without turnining off key. moved joysticks nothining happened IE replaced accum . revisted test prouc now it works. that little give and take scenario . is real world experience from the dudes . who have hands on on both sides. shouldhave worked to fix youe problem. but with no feedback how would I know? was yore return to tank valve stuck?did you have one equipped on youre ex pass it on help the next guy. or we are just wastining time.
Amen

jmatt20

yes some feedback would be nice...i have a 331 with the keyless start ..from brand new i have never been able to get the pressure to release on the aux. it's a little harder to get the system on without starting the machine ,because the on button is the start button . You have to tap it real quick,i can get the panel on without starting the engine and enable the aux hydraulics. After that i can toggle all of the switches all i want and the aux will not release pressure . i always have to break the tube fitting loose to get a little fluid to drain ..then i can make the connection ..