2022 259D3

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Hello Everyone.

I have a 259D3 on order. Should be here in a couple of weeks. I have a 333G right now that I am trading in. I love my 333G but I am wanting something a little smaller. Getting rid of def will be nice. Here is my question. I had considered removing the cage on the outside of the windows. I understand it's a safety thing. I am a home owner and primarily use my machine around the property. Any down side to removing the cage? It's not anything structural that I am aware of. Some machines come without from factory.

Thoughts on removing it? The machine I have on order comes with a plexi door. Is it an option to get plexi side windows as well?

foton

well you need to ask yourself about how much dirt you like eating, when it is dry there will be a lot of dust flying around , I would not be without a cab in that case . If you can will only work the dirt when it is damp then a open cab would be ok, but I like a/c and heat too, I have become spoiled.

foton

I reread your post and I see now what you are asking, as expensive that the wndows are,I would want to protect them as much as possible,unless you have no tight tree areas you will be working in.