2012 333D wont shut off

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

lightning14

Tried turning it off today and I turn key and nothing. Can take key out and still nothing. Was able to shut it off by blocking intake but lights on switches are still on so had to disconnect battery. It will start right back up if I turn key

brdgbldr

Probably a bad ignition switch. The switches that are in most machines are cheaply made and don't last long.

brdgbldr

I'm not familiar with your specific machine. Check to see if it has a fuel shutoff solenoid. It may have gone bad.

Jyuma1

Bad fuel shut-off solenoid would not cause lights to stay on with switch off unless the fuel solenoid also controls electricity.
I'd start with a voltmeter on the ignition switch, which should be breaking 12 volts to the rest of the electrical system when turned off.
Trace the wires (circuits) from there. Find the source of the 12 volts and you'll find your problem. (Assuming a 12-volt system).

LOMRanch

Tried turning it off today and I turn key and nothing. Can take key out and still nothing. Was able to shut it off by blocking intake but lights on switches are still on so had to disconnect battery. It will start right back up if I turn key
I know this is old but did you figure out your problem. I have same machine with the same problem