2008 Case 445 Series 3 High Temperature Alarm

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Bunniestone

Greetings from beautiful southern Alberta. I have an issue with my 2008 Case 445 Series 3 skidsteer that I am hoping somebody can help me with. I started the machine a week ago with no issues and waited a few minutes to let it warm up. When I returned to the machine I had a warning alarm sounding, the digital water temperature gauge was in the red zone and the digital hours display indicated a water temperature of 250*. I shut the machine down and went to look for the problem. The radiator and upper hose was cool to the touch and coolant level was correct. I left the machine to cool for two hours and restarted it. The alarm remained sounded and the digital displays still indicated a high coolant temperature condition. I suspected a faulty coolant temperature sender and have replaced it, but still have the three high temperature indicators at startup. My question... I am assuming this fault is recorded in the machines trouble history logs. How do I clear this fault to silence the alarm and reset the temperature gauge? Thank you for your help.