2002 753g sticking

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bobcatgrant

Hello all, ey my 753 g is starting to stick a little bit when you first start it in the morning. What I mean by that is after pressing the green button and the brake sol. clicks I have to slightly nudge the controls back and forth to get it to move. Like the brake is stuck. once its warm there are no issue. Thoughts?

Tazza

Staff member
I have that issue on my S150 if i park it on a hill, i need to back up a little to get the brake to release.
It's possible that there is a burr on the parts that lock the wheels up that needs a bit of a wiggle to get it to free up.

mmsllc

I have that issue on my S150 if i park it on a hill, i need to back up a little to get the brake to release.
It's possible that there is a burr on the parts that lock the wheels up that needs a bit of a wiggle to get it to free up.
It could be a weak coil that releases the parking brake. Or the portion of the 'stem' that retracts into the coil is fully of gunk / dried up grease. Might be a good idea to ensure that you have a good ground & proper power to that coil by checking the voltage going to it.

7LBSSMALLIE

It could be a weak coil that releases the parking brake. Or the portion of the 'stem' that retracts into the coil is fully of gunk / dried up grease. Might be a good idea to ensure that you have a good ground & proper power to that coil by checking the voltage going to it.
you need to do a steerining adjustment. its like startinining the old ford without push the clutch.

Latest posts