2001 bobcat T200 3262 code ACS warning light

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

cmb7684

So today we turned on the machine. It has older joystick controls. Really didn't have it running much or hard driving. On low idle my son would get an ACS warning light that would go away when he increased the throttle. He cut the machine off and then turned it back on and got a warning code of 3262. Never had this one before. Any suggestions or ideas?

brdgbldr

Check all of your grounding points. Clean them up and tighten them down. You probably should also try cleaning the battery terminals.

OP
OP
C

cmb7684

I will do the same. Called my machine mechanic that I use when it gets over my head. He said there are known issues with several models with the harness. He said unplug the harness which is a round harness right above the battery when you open the rear engine door. Sure enough we unplugged it and it hasn't come back since. When doing this i can't use attachments they use the electric connector but I don't use it anyway. I'll track it down in the off season.

brdgbldr

Interesting, that is the same plug that the Bobcat mechanic plugs the computer into for diagnostics, calibration, etc.

So I assume that the problem is the attachment harness then?

Latest posts