1530B questions

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dhardin53

Just bought a 1530B and have not yet picked it up. I have a lot of questions. 1. How heavy is the unit? 2. Whats the pump GPM and out put PSI? 3. What other Case uni-loader is this compared to? Not finding much in the Case web site on this old of loader. 4. Whats the lift capacity and tip over limit? 5. I cant see from the parts beak down how this unit operated in reverse? 6. Are parts still available? Sorry to go on and on but iit looks like there are some great guys with a lot of experence here and thought you all might give me a hand. Thanks in advvance Dan

Tazza

Staff member
Sorry tha ti can't help much there, but have you tried calling the dealer? usually they are very helpful and can give you all those specs.

skidsteer.ca

Sorry tha ti can't help much there, but have you tried calling the dealer? usually they are very helpful and can give you all those specs.
I believe those to be near a 553 bobcat in size so likely 700 or 800 lb rated lift and 1400 to 1600 max (tipping load) lift.
Pump is likely somewhere in the 8 gpm range.
Ken

OP
OP
D

dhardin53

I believe those to be near a 553 bobcat in size so likely 700 or 800 lb rated lift and 1400 to 1600 max (tipping load) lift.
Pump is likely somewhere in the 8 gpm range.
Ken
Just got back from picking up my 1530B. What a heavy duty machine, just about all I wanted to hale some 200 miles home, Its a Beast. I got a refurbished from factory 37hp Wisconsin never been run yet. I think it had 30hp in it before. Now i hope to find or make a ROP cage It has the safety screens now. Plus any attachments to go with it. I guess when it get dome repainting the Beast it will be a 1537B if theres is such a thing? I took some pics and hope to post then soon