05 S250/ Bucket Positioning

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

pageman21

I have an 05 Bobcat S250. I am curious if this bucket positioning option is an option that they can add to my unit. If it can be, does anyone know a ballpark price. Thanks in advance!!

Tazza

Staff member
It can be fitted, the dealer would need to program the computer though. I have no idea on price, but a call to the dealer for the 'kit' would tell you, plus the time to fit unless you can do that. But it WILL need to go to them to activate it in the computer though. Nothing stopping you plumbing it in though.

OP
OP
P

pageman21

It can be fitted, the dealer would need to program the computer though. I have no idea on price, but a call to the dealer for the 'kit' would tell you, plus the time to fit unless you can do that. But it WILL need to go to them to activate it in the computer though. Nothing stopping you plumbing it in though.
thank you!

skidsteer.ca

thank you!
I did my 2000 773afew years back and it was almost 1000 cdn, but exchange was high then too.
I installed it myself, 2 hours.
You could skip the programing if you just hooked it to your own 12v switch, I had the dealer turn the factory switch on, but all it does is power up a 12v coil when activated.
Ken

siduramaxde

I did my 2000 773afew years back and it was almost 1000 cdn, but exchange was high then too.
I installed it myself, 2 hours.
You could skip the programing if you just hooked it to your own 12v switch, I had the dealer turn the factory switch on, but all it does is power up a 12v coil when activated.
Ken
Unless you are loading trucks all day every day I would save your money. I never use the bucket positioning on my machine unless I'm loading trucks and I don't do that often. Just my .02