Will my new 7753 fit in my trailer?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

hybridvigor

I am new here as a user but have been lurking for a while. Have found some great info. I have not been ale to find this answer. I just bought a 7753 and need to go pick it up. The catch is that I need to put it in my stock trailer that has a rear gate that is 68" wide. The specs say the loader is 68.1" wide. Is that to the outside of the tires? Can I squeeze that 0.1" through the door? If not, will the wheels from a 743 fit on a 7753? My 743 has custome made 16" wheels with skinny tires that I could put on the 7753. I would not worry about this except the 7753 is about 11 hours from home. (can't just run over and measure it) Thanks for the help.

OP
OP
H

hybridvigor

I'd rent a suitable trailer.
I am also picking up a horse on the same trip. I would take the flatbed trailer, but I don't think my wife would be happy with me hauling her new horse on the flatbed. Is there anyone with a 7753 that could measure the actual width or let me know if the wheels will fit from the 743?

skidsteer.ca

I am also picking up a horse on the same trip. I would take the flatbed trailer, but I don't think my wife would be happy with me hauling her new horse on the flatbed. Is there anyone with a 7753 that could measure the actual width or let me know if the wheels will fit from the 743?
as long as the 743 has 8 lugs it will fit the 7753
Ken

OP
OP
H

hybridvigor

You will probably get along w/ just putting the 743 wheels on just one side.
Just wanted to say thanks for all the help. It fit fine without having to do any tire swapping. The horse liked having a little company in the trailer on the ride home.