Where to buy O-rings for hydraulic flare connections

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Quadordie

I have a 2001 Bobcat 773G and I am really struggling to find Orings for the hydraulic lines that go between the hydraulic control valve and the tank and loader leveling unit. They are very thin regarding thickness and are approx 1/2" in diameter and 3/8" diameter. Bobcat has ordered a couple different part numbers and they are too thick. HELP??? I have been told they are hydraulic flare connections with o'rings. They are installed on the very end of the male connections and easily lost because they are so tiny. Thanks.

Don Shilling

Go to your local friendly bearing supply house/ hydraulic hose builder and they will have all the various hyd fittings, even the ones that use an o-ring, and they have replacement o-rings as well. They'll know what size to use. All the fittings should be generic in size and design.

Fishfiles

Go to your local friendly bearing supply house/ hydraulic hose builder and they will have all the various hyd fittings, even the ones that use an o-ring, and they have replacement o-rings as well. They'll know what size to use. All the fittings should be generic in size and design.
I have never been able to match that oring any where except thru Bobcat , they only used those fittings for a couple of years and they were disasterous , Bobcat seems to have a hard time keeping them in stock and they are extremely expensive for their size , the easiest way to handle the problem sometimes is to change out the fitting to one without the oring on the tip

Tazza

Staff member
I have never been able to match that oring any where except thru Bobcat , they only used those fittings for a couple of years and they were disasterous , Bobcat seems to have a hard time keeping them in stock and they are extremely expensive for their size , the easiest way to handle the problem sometimes is to change out the fitting to one without the oring on the tip
Fishfiles: is the fitting JIC with an O ring at the end? it's very thin and very close to the end of the taper. If so, i had no issues getting them for my 763, the drive pump had a few, they had them on the shelf at my friendly local seal shop. Mind you, last time i talked to them, they did have 80,000 different items on the floor.

OP
OP
Q

Quadordie

Is there a standard size regarding the thickness that these flare fittings use? I know I can find the diameter that is common, but I don't know what the thickness is other than less than 1/16.