What is this icon on my display?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Await6994

Today I was doing a little maintenance on the skid steer. It's a Yanmar T175-1, which is 99% equivalent to the GEHL RT175. I installed new tracks, cleaned out the air filter, replaced some bulbs and while I was doing that, I noticed some type of oil leaking underneath. It looks like it has just started recently, possibly while I was using the bucket to lift itself up to replace the tracks. I am thinking I may have blown a hose, but I am not sure. Everything still seems to function on it (although I am not using it until its fixed).

At the same time, I noticed this new icon on my display, and I cannot find it mentioned anywhere in the manual. What does this icon mean? Has anyone seen it before? I assume it has something to do with the leaking oil, but thought maybe it would help pin down the source of the problem.

1700193969059.png

pr1952

On my R220 that icon is "elevated EGT". "THe EGT icon is used to notify the operator of high exhaust temperatures during an active reset/stationary regeneration." There is quite a bit of explanation in the Gehl manual regarding regen operations of the Yanmar engine.

OP
OP
A

Await6994

Thank you very much! I didn't even know how to begin looking it up since I didn't know what the icon meant. It didn't show up in my manual at all.