wanted for M444, 500, 600, 610 Roll cage

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

steve911

The title says it all. I would like to buy a cage from an old belt drive Bobcat. If anyone has one laying around please contact me. thanks Steve A.

spitzair

When I bought my M444, I called my local dealer and they told me that they can get me one, the main warehouse apparently stocked 9 of them! Then he told me the price - $4500 or so dollars! I told him thanks, but that's more than what I paid for the entire machine... I'm just going to build one myself when I have some time... I can't see spending that much on something I can make myself.

KHAL

When I bought my M444, I called my local dealer and they told me that they can get me one, the main warehouse apparently stocked 9 of them! Then he told me the price - $4500 or so dollars! I told him thanks, but that's more than what I paid for the entire machine... I'm just going to build one myself when I have some time... I can't see spending that much on something I can make myself.
I'm just wondering if you had any luck finding any salvaged m600? I really need a driven pulley There is an entire machine complete with roll cage for sale on this site, but it's in Missouri. I am in Newfoundland, Canada Thanks, Cal

opiemaster

Well, I just found this forum, I just listed a nice 610 roll cage on ebay starting bid is .99 I am parting out a 1975 beltdrive bobcat 610. I have listed some parts on Ebay already.

Rick.Garloff

Well, I just found this forum, I just listed a nice 610 roll cage on ebay starting bid is .99 I am parting out a 1975 beltdrive bobcat 610. I have listed some parts on Ebay already.
Was wondering if you have a lift Cylinder from that 610 for sale yet ???? looking for one to replace a bent tube..