Want OTT tracks

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

toomacho

I am looking for a set of used (not totally worn out) OTT tracks for my Bobcat 863. Tire size is 12x16.6 I live in Dawsonville GA If you can help set me up please let me know. Thanks! Mark 770-365-2507

tndigger

found a pair.
Very good. Just curious what brand and condition are they and what did they cost? I was about to reply to you post because I have 2 set of Loegering tracks that I ran on 843's but my sets are worn out. 1 set might have some life left if not used all the time. Yesterday the local Gehl dealer had an inventory reduction auction. About 15 skid steers, trucks, various attachments and tracks. I didn't go due to heavy rain and other commitments. Plus I might have bought something.

OP
OP
T

toomacho

Very good. Just curious what brand and condition are they and what did they cost? I was about to reply to you post because I have 2 set of Loegering tracks that I ran on 843's but my sets are worn out. 1 set might have some life left if not used all the time. Yesterday the local Gehl dealer had an inventory reduction auction. About 15 skid steers, trucks, various attachments and tracks. I didn't go due to heavy rain and other commitments. Plus I might have bought something.
I thought they were Loegering, but now I'm not too sure.I can't find a stamped name anywhere on them. Not sure how to post pictures on this site. I got them relatively cheap (650.00) but they will need new pins. I have seen them anywhere form 650.00 to 1700 for a used set. Of course if I put new pins and bushings I will be up at the higher end of the spectrum.

skidsteer.ca

I thought they were Loegering, but now I'm not too sure.I can't find a stamped name anywhere on them. Not sure how to post pictures on this site. I got them relatively cheap (650.00) but they will need new pins. I have seen them anywhere form 650.00 to 1700 for a used set. Of course if I put new pins and bushings I will be up at the higher end of the spectrum.
Hopefully there is still good life left after a pin kit. You could of had new Tracks Plus for 1400 to 1500 delivered.
Ken