Wacker Neuson ST45 Error codes

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

miller7448

Anyway to get a description for ST45 error codes. Would like to at least determine if field service is practical or needs to go into shop.

foton

it seems that wacker wants them to be a secret. I had to take in my sw-20 today and they mechanic had to call in the code( the computer program did not tell them what it was) to get it translated into what the error was. glad it is under warranty still. problem with cylinder 3 fuel delivery they are thinking.

OP
OP
M

miller7448

it seems that wacker wants them to be a secret. I had to take in my sw-20 today and they mechanic had to call in the code( the computer program did not tell them what it was) to get it translated into what the error was. glad it is under warranty still. problem with cylinder 3 fuel delivery they are thinking.
That seems to be the case. VERY customer unfriendly. My first choice was a new ST50 but after being denied access to machine service/fault codes I started looking at Bobcat and CAT. Thats $90K not going to Wacker.

Bobcatandscat

That seems to be the case. VERY customer unfriendly. My first choice was a new ST50 but after being denied access to machine service/fault codes I started looking at Bobcat and CAT. Thats $90K not going to Wacker.
Same here ,
I was looking at wacker excavator 60+ k machine, but after running in to few bums with my st35 skid, really low information and not much help from service department, I started moving on to a different brand machines .

ozarkag

Attached are the codes for the Gen 1 machines with the Perkins engine.
Wacker Neuson Codes

Attachments

• Wacker Codes, Perkins.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,085

foton

just in case you might know before I print the 19 pages off, do you believe that these codes will cross over to a wacker neuson 2017 sw-20?

ozarkag

For the record, here are the common codes for Wacker Neuson skid steers, including the Kohler engine codes
SW20 codes, SW21 codes, SW28 codes, SW32 codes, ST31 codes, ST45 codes, ST50 codes
Also the SCR codes specific to the 100 HP SW32 and ST50

Attachments

• Customer SSL & CTL Error codes.pdf
    276 KB · Views: 81
  • Kohler SCR codes PDF.pdf
    551.6 KB · Views: 35