user and service manuals

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

uniloader

Hello everybody, I just recently became a brand new and pride owner of 1994 Case 1840 skid steer. I live on an acreage in British Columbia and the snow removal from our very long and sometimes steep access driveway was the main reason for the purchase along with all the other work that comes along with living on an acreage. There are some other logging roads to maintain on the property as well as pulling out logs for firewood etc. The closest bigger dealership or parts store is several hours drive away so DIY maintenance and care of the skid steer is really important. I have been combing the internet trying to find where to buy service and owner manuals but to my surprise there isn't that much available - it seems. Does anyone know where to purchase these manuals either as a direct download from the internet or to order printed copies to be mailed? There are a few posts here where people mention ordering manuals but no address or contact there. Thanks for reading, any help or hint is appreciated. Best regards Uni

skidsteer.ca

Try tradebit.com or ebay.com, Not sure how many Case manuals are around. Have you checked a couple dealers, sometimes they are not as expensive as you may think.
If the loaders is operating fine we can likely give you enough pointers to maintain it. It is however nice to have a parts and service manual. They are money well spent. If you get a pdf one we would love to host it here with our manual catolog.
Skidsteer.ca