Try and figure this one out....

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

svon89

I have an 89 John Deere 575 that I had to replace the drive coupling and primary pump drive shaft. I bled everything, worked out all the air ( I think) and it works very well. My only issue is that when I shut the machine down or idle it there is some creep on the right side. At anything above idle the machine does not creep at all. When both levers are full forward it follows a straight line. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Tazza

Staff member
It will be your neutral adjustment. I don't know how it is set on your machine though. You will probably find it makes noise when you have the park brake on as it will be fighting against it a little.

OP
OP
S

svon89

It will be your neutral adjustment. I don't know how it is set on your machine though. You will probably find it makes noise when you have the park brake on as it will be fighting against it a little.
Thanks, I will try to figure it out. I am waiting on a manual to come in so I am just guessing here. I do know that there is a single lever on the side of the pump, with one control assembly going to it. If someone who has a 575 could chime in that would be great. Otherwise, the manual should be here in a week or so. Thanks

Latest posts