Tl150 supertrak

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Simplelife

I bought one back in January , pretty stout machine , sold my asv rc85 .. big upgrade .. but was hoping a member on here has experience with one.. as I went to connect my grapple and it seems when I use the pedal or joystick buttons it pressurize my hi flow line as well as the low flow where the grapple is connected .. and I can't get my grapple to open or close another issue is when I use my bush hog I can't get the 1 way flow to work and I have to use my foot on the pedal to work it .. bother the detent light and 1way2way light works .. high flow works… I checked the solenoids and they seemed fine .. hope someone can point me to the right direction ..

OP
OP
S

Simplelife

This is the supertrak

Attachments

• D90163D5-4B8E-45FE-ABD9-8C9B0B1EFFB6.jpeg
    D90163D5-4B8E-45FE-ABD9-8C9B0B1EFFB6.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 150
OP
OP
S

Simplelife

I've seen that page before.. I took out my solenoids and cleaned them all. I put on the grapple again and now it opens the grapple maybe 1/4 up and down .. but no further.. but while doing this it also puts pressure on my hi flow line .. I guess I'm getting a little closer .. any ideas ?

ddbackhoe

So if you have all the switches in the right positions, what is turning hiflow on? Does the hiflow light illuminate?
If they do, I would backtrack the signal and figure out where it is coming from.

OP
OP
S

Simplelife

So if you have all the switches in the right positions, what is turning hiflow on? Does the hiflow light illuminate?
If they do, I would backtrack the signal and figure out where it is coming from.
To turn on hi flow , first you have to turn detent on , left joystick press the left top button , it will start spinning mulcher , then by key switch there's a green button you have to turn on , then that engages the hi flow ..

But I still can't figure out how to use the grapple .. like if wants to open buy it only moves a little then stops .. but it's sending oil thru the high flow line as well

ddbackhoe

To turn on hi flow , first you have to turn detent on , left joystick press the left top button , it will start spinning mulcher , then by key switch there's a green button you have to turn on , then that engages the hi flow ..

But I still can't figure out how to use the grapple .. like if wants to open buy it only moves a little then stops .. but it's sending oil thru the high flow line as well
as far as I know, when high flow ports are enabled, standard flow is disabled. Which ports did you connect the grapple to?

OP
OP
S

Simplelife

as far as I know, when high flow ports are enabled, standard flow is disabled. Which ports did you connect the grapple to?
There's 2 large quick connects on top of the boom which is the high flow , and there's 2 smaller quick connects which is the low flow on the inside of boom , I connect the grapple to the smaller ones .. and you can see the grapple just barely open .. is there a valve that happens to get stuck partially some where that happens to make the low flow not work so well ..? When I use my bush hog it works fine ..

OP
OP
S

Simplelife

All the switches are not illuminated, they are in off position . Still trying to figure it out.. Today I'm doing Maintence on it .. other then that this machine is a beast ..