Tires! (again)

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

KarlB

Time for new rubber as mine are leaking and cracking all over. 10-16.5. I'm mostly in the soft stuff, so looking at R4 options like Camso SKS532 (not sure if I can get the SKS732), Beefy Baby 2 (cannot find 3) (more $ than SKS532 and seems long in the tooth), Titan HD 2000 II (availability and price suspect) and similar. Also found PrimeX Bossgrip R4 (Is primex the lower cost Galaxy or the other way around?) and Armour RG400 (whatever that is). Haven't seen any Carlisle around, but maybe I need to look harder. Some places have Marcher. Lots more ads for random brands that aren't really any cheaper than the above.
I'm dismissing the deep ones like Muddy Buddy as I don't think I want that much tread; I have OTT tracks if I'm in that much mud. I don't see a need for a more hard terrain tire with my very limited use on asphalt, not even something like a SKS753, which seems like a good hard/soft compromise and liked here.
It also looks like every tire is now made offshore in Asia, which I found surprising since I was thinking they would be like automobile tires with manufacturing all over, including North America. :(
I am in Canada, so looking at $750-$1200 CAD for the ones listed above, for a set of 4, unmounted and picked up. One dealer told me to expect major price increases in the spring, or maybe he's just trying to move product now.
Thoughts and options in 2022? Recommendations for dealers in Ontario Canada? Looking for value, not just price, so I will pay more for a better tire (though I'm not sure I can justify BibSteels). ;)