Thank you to the forum members!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Farmallh51

I want to Thank you all for asking questions and for so many great answers to questions. Monday my son had my 450 at his farm moving blacktop millings into one section in the barn that was without concrete floor. He stopped and left the skid steer outside of the barn and was rolling the millings with a vibratory walk behind roller. When he went back to the skid steer it would not start. Fired twice but just crank and crank with nothing happening. He called me to see what I though might be the problem. I started to think of all the issues I have read about others having here on the forum while I went to his house. Checking for spark and having spark I looked into a fuel issue. First thing to check is the fuel pickup line....no line! It was than I remembered the machine was not starting as good as it had been, so a trip to Auto Zone for fuel line and she was back running. 19 year old machine and I knew it was getting time to change the pickup as I have read so many times here on the forum of others having this fuel issue. As the subject is titled "Thank you to the forum members" as this is a GREAT and very helpful forum!

Tazza

Staff member
Gotta love the easy fixes, glad you found the information on here that you needed to work out what the issue was.

7LBSSMALLIE

Gotta love the easy fixes, glad you found the information on here that you needed to work out what the issue was.
thanks well recived. there is a reason . we spend some of our spare time here. we love heavy equipment. also of note is sometimes the answers aint in the service manuals. boots on the ground . as in real world not some eningeers fantasy world. is a lot more valueable.

SkidRoe

I love it when a plan comes together!! Love this forum!! Good on you for the quick fix.
Cheers - SR

Latest posts