T650 won’t start without hydraulic hoses connected

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Bigeasy74

I have a 2014 T650 today I hooked up my flail mower used it for about 20 minutes then loaded machine and went to cut a field for a friend. Got to friends started machine unloaded it, pushed aux hydraulic button then pulled trigger on right control handle and hydraulics would not engage.

I disconnected the hydraulic hoses went to start machine, machine would turn over but not start and sounded like it was under a load when turning over. I hook hydraulic hoses back up and machine will start. Unhook then it won't start.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

brdgbldr

I have a 2014 T650 today I hooked up my flail mower used it for about 20 minutes then loaded machine and went to cut a field for a friend. Got to friends started machine unloaded it, pushed aux hydraulic button then pulled trigger on right control handle and hydraulics would not engage.

I disconnected the hydraulic hoses went to start machine, machine would turn over but not start and sounded like it was under a load when turning over. I hook hydraulic hoses back up and machine will start. Unhook then it won't start.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
It sounds like your auxiliary hydraulics are not turning off. When there is no attachment the fluid has nowhere to go so it puts a load on the engine. When you hook up the flail mower the fluid can move and does not put as much load on the engine.

There was another recent post on here with a similar problem. They seemed to think it was a stuck valve. I'll see if I can find it and post a link here: https://www.skidsteerforum.com/threads/bobcat-773g-hydraulic-issue.118890/#post-126183

I would start by checking the auxiliary solenoids since they are the easiest.

Last edited: