t590 bobcat skid

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dwarihay

can anyone tell me location of the rod solenoid...throwing the code for it. cant find any info on it or a machine parts breakdown..

flyerdan

There really is nothing about this anywhere, is there? Lots of places will tell what a 24-02 code is, but none will suggest what to do about it.
Chasing a few trails seems to indicate that it might be a rear remote solenoid issue, that might be a place to start.

OP
OP
dwarihay

dwarihay

There really is nothing about this anywhere, is there? Lots of places will tell what a 24-02 code is, but none will suggest what to do about it.
Chasing a few trails seems to indicate that it might be a rear remote solenoid issue, that might be a place to start.
does anyone have a manual on this machine.. found a switch with hole in it..i assume for the reverse alarm..still can't find info on the front rod solenoid short to ground error..

flyerdan

does anyone have a manual on this machine.. found a switch with hole in it..i assume for the reverse alarm..still can't find info on the front rod solenoid short to ground error..
There's nothing in the main manual thread for this, but I did manage to find one here in this site that everyone should have bookmarked as well.
It's probably not as comprehensive as a full service manual, but it's better than nothing.

biggie

Hey Dwarihay, On the left panel, there's a (I) button. Far right button. When you have error code happening,push that button. That code is GOLD!!!! The code you are describing, sound like an aux solenoid issue.