T320 - ACS/AHC Sensor Supply Voltage Out Of Range

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

CCM

Got a T320. The arm would sometimes not work so I would turn the machine off and on a few times and eventually get it to work. But no today. The code I am getting is: ACS/AHC Sensor Supply Voltage Out Of Range. Anybody know how to fix the problem or how to temporary raise the arm to get it loaded and to the shop? I have joystick control only. Thanks

OP
OP
C

CCM

Anybody? Trouble Shooting Message "Alarm occurs when deluxe panel are not upgraded to current level of controller, resulting in errors that are seen by the control but not displayed by the deluxe panel". Looking for a mechanic/repair guy. If you are in the Houston TX 77007 area, please contact me. Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Tazza

Staff member
Anybody? Trouble Shooting Message "Alarm occurs when deluxe panel are not upgraded to current level of controller, resulting in errors that are seen by the control but not displayed by the deluxe panel". Looking for a mechanic/repair guy. If you are in the Houston TX 77007 area, please contact me. Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Have you talked to the service guys at your local dealer? ACS/AHC can be a nightmare. Could it be as simple as needing to recalibrate the servos?

skidsteer.ca

Have you talked to the service guys at your local dealer? ACS/AHC can be a nightmare. Could it be as simple as needing to recalibrate the servos?
Sorry not much us mere mortals can do with them, you need the bobcat software too find out whats going on in there and only the dealers have it. My advice next time around is to avoid the hand control Bobcat and stay with foot pedals.
Sorry
Ken