T-590 drive motor oil

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

djack

I have heard these take 4oz. each or fill them full, my manual says 2oz. each of the bobcat synthetic oil my manual isnt even clear on the change interval, 1000 hr. or whenever the track is replaced. whats everybody doing?

mmsllc

Stick to the dealer approved fluids. There is nothing to be gained by skipping out on proper fluids. Talk to the service / parts department at your local bobcat dealer. The stuff the will sell you will I'll basically garuantee that your machine will last as long as it should.

OP
OP
D

djack

Stick to the dealer approved fluids. There is nothing to be gained by skipping out on proper fluids. Talk to the service / parts department at your local bobcat dealer. The stuff the will sell you will I'll basically garuantee that your machine will last as long as it should.
yes I used the bobcat oil an filled with 2oz. as per manual, their mechanics just fill them full an some s/n's call for 4oz. its just hard to get the correct information sometimes sometimes the info is different in different parts of the manuals

Latest posts