SkidTraxx

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

kccobra03

Does anyone know where to get the bushing or parts for these steel tracks that go onto a Bobcat. They are the over the tire style. I have a chance to buy a pair with all new bushings for $750 but am wondering what will happen if I wear them out and need parts. My internet searches have let me know where. Are they out of business or change names? Thanks

perry

Here ya go.......Might want to ask if there is a dealer close to you?.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THIRD COAST TRACTOR PARTS, INC[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](713) 672-2585[/FONT]

OP
OP
K

kccobra03

Here ya go.......Might want to ask if there is a dealer close to you?.

THIRD COAST TRACTOR PARTS, INC
(713) 672-2585
I tried them and they said that they used to sell them but don't have any parts and the guy who was making them is gone. His name is Henry Chapman but can't find anything on the net about him. I can buy a set of track but want to make sure I can get bushings to rebuild them if needed. The person at Third Coast Tractor said the tracks worked great. His customers loved them. I guess I could have a machine ship make wear bushing if I needed them? Wonder what kind of cost would be involved. Like I said I can buy a rebuilt set for $800 from a guy. Think they are worth it? Thanks

perry

I tried them and they said that they used to sell them but don't have any parts and the guy who was making them is gone. His name is Henry Chapman but can't find anything on the net about him. I can buy a set of track but want to make sure I can get bushings to rebuild them if needed. The person at Third Coast Tractor said the tracks worked great. His customers loved them. I guess I could have a machine ship make wear bushing if I needed them? Wonder what kind of cost would be involved. Like I said I can buy a rebuilt set for $800 from a guy. Think they are worth it? Thanks
There is a dealer here in Georgia, I'll locate and let you know. I paid something like .60 for the bushings and 1.25 for the nut and bolt. I wish I could have kept then but, I purchased without measuring...they were 10''

perry

There is a dealer here in Georgia, I'll locate and let you know. I paid something like .60 for the bushings and 1.25 for the nut and bolt. I wish I could have kept then but, I purchased without measuring...they were 10''
Found them........

Skid Traxx Inc 949 Barrows Ferry Road Northeast Milledgeville, GA (Georgia) 31061-7937 Phone: (478) 452-7323.