Skidsteer Snowplow

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dozer

I purchased a old diamond brand snowplow and made this. While not as pretty as the snow bucket it was far cheaper and used primarily scrap iron. While it is manual angle now I do plan on converting it to power angle as soon as I get some time.

Plow Front Plow Back

coreya3212

Good job Dozer. I build everything from scrap. Its always cheaper by the pound. I recently bought one of those side by side UTV's and to pull my travel trailer and haul the unit, I needed a deck of sorts for the pick up. They are built of aluminum and the buggers want about 3500 bucks for them. My answer to that was to buy a spool gun and a tank of argon and learn to weld aluminum. 450 in scrap aluminum, 200 for the gun, 120 for the argon and some practice time in the end. it works.

Paw Paws Toy

Dozer, Great job. I love building things for skid steers out of junk. I have made my own forks out of pieces found at a junk yard. I have made my mesquite grubber out of pieces of junk metal. I have also made an adapter so I can use these attachments from my Mustang 940 on my new S175. I would like for you to post pictures showing your side braces and how and what they are attached to. Thanks, Don

OP
OP
dozer

dozer

Dozer, Great job. I love building things for skid steers out of junk. I have made my own forks out of pieces found at a junk yard. I have made my mesquite grubber out of pieces of junk metal. I have also made an adapter so I can use these attachments from my Mustang 940 on my new S175. I would like for you to post pictures showing your side braces and how and what they are attached to. Thanks, Don
Those aren't side braces. That arm in the near side of the picture lets me set the angle for the blade. It was simply unhooked in that picture since I needed the blade to be straight for hauling. While I can put the blade straight I figured for hauling it could just hang.

Dozer

farmgirl07

hello, i want to convert a 7' snowplow to fit up to my NH l555. also, need to modify old style attachment to quick attach. any ideas?

bludorbronc

hello, i want to convert a 7' snowplow to fit up to my NH l555. also, need to modify old style attachment to quick attach. any ideas?
i made a bracket that bolt to my bucket so when i put the blade on i just stick in my pivot pins and hook the chain onto the hook that is welded to the top of the bucket. i hook up the hoses and i have power angle. my blade is 7 foot and the bucket is 66 inches, installed when the blade is full angle the end of the blade just almost touches the end of the bucket.

Latest posts