SkidPro attachments

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

JJay03

What do you guys think of Skid pro? Looking to buy one of their extreme duty grapples for my S630.

pls1911

I can't comment on the grapples but the extreme Brush cutters are certainly in the top tier of industrial products. Assuming all other SkidPro attachments are made with the same quality and attention to detail, you'd be hard pressed to find any better quality equipment. Skid Pro and Blue Diamond are certainly top tier, and relatively expensive. I also have a rock grapple from Prime Attachments ( https://primeattach.com/products/rock-and-brush-grapple/ ). While it's a bit less expensive it's STOUT... I'll put it up against the others easily, as it has all the grease points, very heavy tines at 3" on center and heavy overall build. a side benefit is that it's so deep, it also makes for a great gravel leveling tool. Notwithstanding all the good stated above, more often than not I mount the DemoDozer bucket first and remove it last. It's that versatile, and built to the point where I honestly don't believe you can break it. No single attachment does every task best, but this one comes close. and you get what you pay for, and you'll know a bit of pain when you buy it. However you'll never regret the purchase. check out all the YouTube videos for the DemoDozer before you get a current quote. If you have a welder and steel and a few class 3 hitch receivers you could modify a less expensive unit to have roughly the some design points, but considering the labor and time, it was worth it to buy one, and it's done RIGHT.

pls1911

I can't comment on the grapples but the extreme Brush cutters are certainly in the top tier of industrial products. Assuming all other SkidPro attachments are made with the same quality and attention to detail, you'd be hard pressed to find any better quality equipment. Skid Pro and Blue Diamond are certainly top tier, and relatively expensive. I also have a rock grapple from Prime Attachments ( https://primeattach.com/products/rock-and-brush-grapple/ ). While it's a bit less expensive it's STOUT... I'll put it up against the others easily, as it has all the grease points, very heavy tines at 3" on center and heavy overall build. a side benefit is that it's so deep, it also makes for a great gravel leveling tool. Notwithstanding all the good stated above, more often than not I mount the DemoDozer bucket first and remove it last. It's that versatile, and built to the point where I honestly don't believe you can break it. No single attachment does every task best, but this one comes close. and you get what you pay for, and you'll know a bit of pain when you buy it. However you'll never regret the purchase. Check out all the YouTube videos for the DemoDozer before you get a current quote.

OP
OP
J

JJay03

I can't comment on the grapples but the extreme Brush cutters are certainly in the top tier of industrial products. Assuming all other SkidPro attachments are made with the same quality and attention to detail, you'd be hard pressed to find any better quality equipment. Skid Pro and Blue Diamond are certainly top tier, and relatively expensive. I also have a rock grapple from Prime Attachments ( https://primeattach.com/products/rock-and-brush-grapple/ ). While it's a bit less expensive it's STOUT... I'll put it up against the others easily, as it has all the grease points, very heavy tines at 3" on center and heavy overall build. a side benefit is that it's so deep, it also makes for a great gravel leveling tool. Notwithstanding all the good stated above, more often than not I mount the DemoDozer bucket first and remove it last. It's that versatile, and built to the point where I honestly don't believe you can break it. No single attachment does every task best, but this one comes close. and you get what you pay for, and you'll know a bit of pain when you buy it. However you'll never regret the purchase. Check out all the YouTube videos for the DemoDozer before you get a current quote.
What I have heard about them has been good. I went ahead and ordered the grapple. I really liked the look of the Blue Diamond severe duty as well but its about 1k more.

stevepettitz1

I have their Brush hog, back hoe, forks and tiller. So far my biggest beef is that they do not provide common stock part numbers. They have their part number and will not give the universal part number. I have found this with a hydraulic coupling and am now trying to find a back hoe tooth locally or on the internet.

Very frustrating, this probably would be my biggest reason not to buy Skidpro

SkidTracks

I have their Brush hog, back hoe, forks and tiller. So far my biggest beef is that they do not provide common stock part numbers. They have their part number and will not give the universal part number. I have found this with a hydraulic coupling and am now trying to find a back hoe tooth locally or on the internet.

Very frustrating, this probably would be my biggest reason not to buy Skidpro
What size is your Skid Pro Tiller, 72 or 84"?
Is Tiller standard flow or high flow?

TIA

Latest posts