Skat Trak 2300D travel/drive motor

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tejotiger

Does anyone know where I can find a seal kit for the drive motors on my Scat Trak 2300D skid steer, serial no. 102401. The Volvo dealer in Houston says it is a discontinued item. If not, does anyonw know what aftermarket motor would fit this machine? Thanks for any help you can give. The

Tazza

Staff member
Talk to loader parts source,if parts are available, i'd think they could find them.
Do you know what seals are bad? if they are just Orings, any seal shop can hook you up, but if they are specific shaped plastoc ones, you will need the correct ones.

OP
OP
T

Tejotiger

Talk to loader parts source,if parts are available, i'd think they could find them.
Do you know what seals are bad? if they are just Orings, any seal shop can hook you up, but if they are specific shaped plastoc ones, you will need the correct ones.
I called them and they did not have a serial kit. When I get back to my place in Louisiana I all try to pull the make and model no. and contact the manufacturer. I will probably have topology for an aftermarket travel motor and was just trying to find out if anyone else had a similar issue and would know the type I should look for that would fit a 2300D machine.

BobFTW

I struggled to find these Scat Trak Manual's online I looked for days. Finally I got a blessing and when I called a local volvo shop the guy had an old CD with them all. Since I was blessed I decided to share these with everyone else. Its hosted on my file server. God Bless! Save and Share my link or your own just get them out there! Includes 1750D - 2000D 2300D 1500C 1700C 1800C If its not in there I don't have it… so you can ask but I won't reply :D http://gofile.me/6LBGh/l0anHpZKI Manuals online shared

flyerdan

I struggled to find these Scat Trak Manual's online I looked for days. Finally I got a blessing and when I called a local volvo shop the guy had an old CD with them all. Since I was blessed I decided to share these with everyone else. Its hosted on my file server. God Bless! Save and Share my link or your own just get them out there! Includes 1750D - 2000D 2300D 1500C 1700C 1800C If its not in there I don't have it… so you can ask but I won't reply :D http://gofile.me/6LBGh/l0anHpZKI Manuals online shared
I added the link to the manual thread with the models, (and kept a .zip file for backup)

J.D.III

I called them and they did not have a serial kit. When I get back to my place in Louisiana I all try to pull the make and model no. and contact the manufacturer. I will probably have topology for an aftermarket travel motor and was just trying to find out if anyone else had a similar issue and would know the type I should look for that would fit a 2300D machine.
Hello, I know this post is from a while back, but was wondering if you happened to find a replacement. I also have a Scat Trak 2300D and just found out that I need new drive motors as well (one is dead, the other only operating at 50%). Everywhere I look, it seems to be the same thing, sorry nothing available. Our machine is in really good shape with a LOT of life still left in it! Any help is GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks!

Church

Hello, I know this is an old post, but i too am trying to help a buddy out with a leaking drive motor. Can you send me the link for what you found? Thanks, Paul

River Fluid Power

Hello, I know this post is from a while back, but was wondering if you happened to find a replacement. I also have a Scat Trak 2300D and just found out that I need new drive motors as well (one is dead, the other only operating at 50%). Everywhere I look, it seems to be the same thing, sorry nothing available. Our machine is in really good shape with a LOT of life still left in it! Any help is GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks!
If you have the Char-Lynn VIS motors in your machine, you may be out of luck for a while. The VIS division was handed over to White Drive Products when Danfoss purchased Eaton Hydraulics. It's going to be a mess for some time.

dvcochran

I see this is an old post. I tried the link and it says "unable to download files". I have an older Stac Trak 1300 and would like to get this information. If anyone can help, I greatly appreciate it.