Site Upgrade

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

6brnorma

I am a huge fan of this site, the knowledgeable folks on here and the resource. I hope all of you who have the ability will pitch in at any level financially to make this upgrade happen and insure the continued success of the site as the premier "Skidsteer" forum. Give Geoff your ideas for features you'd consider valuable. Let's make this happen.

Tazza

Staff member
Does this site have a PM so one member can send another a private message?
Currently we don't have PM capabilities. Generally i just tell members to look up my profile to see my email address to contact me.

SkidRoe

I too am a huge fan of this site. Skidsteer ownership is a breeze with the endless knowledge that is available from this site and its members. Thank you Geoff for allowing us the opportunity for such great collaboration.
I personally look forward to improved interoperability with Apple products. I have recently (and reluctantly) sold my soul to the spirit of Steve Jobs, access to a PC has become an issue for me.
My $0.02 - SR

OldMachinist

I too am a huge fan of this site. Skidsteer ownership is a breeze with the endless knowledge that is available from this site and its members. Thank you Geoff for allowing us the opportunity for such great collaboration.
I personally look forward to improved interoperability with Apple products. I have recently (and reluctantly) sold my soul to the spirit of Steve Jobs, access to a PC has become an issue for me.
My $0.02 - SR
I would like to see a FAQ in the Bobcat brand section and ask that all new member look there first for answers. I know that I've answered some of the same questions 20 times minimum.

SkidRoe

I'm new to the site but the ability to post pictures in threads is something I'm pretty used to on other forums and was surprised not to see it here unless I'm missing something.
You can, it is just a bit more involved: http://www.skidsteerforum.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=54&frmView=ShowPost&PostID=2445

Beekeeper

You can, it is just a bit more involved: http://www.skidsteerforum.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=54&frmView=ShowPost&PostID=2445
Posting pics needs immediate overhaul, also need a personal message for members so they can share info.