s130 shuts down after start

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bonzoshow

my s130 shuts down after start. code is 14-02. which says fuel shut-off pull solenoid error on. dont know what that means. can anyone help me out here? thanks happened after i washed off engine.

SkidRoe

The fuel solenoid has 2 circuits: pull and hold. The pull circuit times out after a few seconds, at which point the hold circuit should keep the solenoid in the 'run' position, until the engine is switched off.
I sounds like you have a problem with the hold circuit. Could be a lack of power or a failed solenoid.
HTH - SR

OP
OP
B

bonzoshow

The fuel solenoid has 2 circuits: pull and hold. The pull circuit times out after a few seconds, at which point the hold circuit should keep the solenoid in the 'run' position, until the engine is switched off.
I sounds like you have a problem with the hold circuit. Could be a lack of power or a failed solenoid.
HTH - SR
hey thanks for the reply. i think i may have found the problem. there is a plug that goes into the solenoid that was wet. i cleaned it and dried it off . seems to be running now.

7LBSSMALLIE

hey thanks for the reply. i think i may have found the problem. there is a plug that goes into the solenoid that was wet. i cleaned it and dried it off . seems to be running now.
good. to clarify . the reasoning behind the pull and hold. coils are made up of two windings.(1 two miles of copper creating a large magnetic field , drawing lots of amps.) 2 smaller winding less draw less heat. hence pull and hold.

Latest posts