Rounder L-600 question

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Shroom Thug

Have any of you Rounder owners had this problem? When you turn the key the fuel pumps starts but the engine won't. It will start and run if you jump from the battery to the starter. The switch was recently replaced. Mine can't be the only one this has happened to. Thanks for any advice you may have!

dozer

The biggest problem you will have is that each engine will be different. Most of these rounders came with a 16-18hp Onan. Mine was repowered to a briggs and I repowered it to a Lifan 16hp. The type of engine that is in the machine will help us help you with your problem. THey are a fun little machine when your done fiddling with them though.

OP
OP
S

Shroom Thug

The biggest problem you will have is that each engine will be different. Most of these rounders came with a 16-18hp Onan. Mine was repowered to a briggs and I repowered it to a Lifan 16hp. The type of engine that is in the machine will help us help you with your problem. THey are a fun little machine when your done fiddling with them though.
Thanks for responding Dozer! It has an Onan engine in it. I looked all over the thing and the only tag on it has the following numbers. BF MS/24250 Serial Number O774 833348. The numebr on the block is 110 34 23 01