Replacement Track Recommendations

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

TonyCT322

I have a 2007 CT322. Belt broke in track. Went to dealer and was told tracks are obsolete. These are the original 400 mm oem block style rubber tracks. Looking for recommendations for a high quality track with good wear. A universal style similar to what is on it. Mostly dirt/mud use. Any recommendations on tracks you have used and seller's you were happy working with. Thank you.

brdgbldr

I have a 2007 CT322. Belt broke in track. Went to dealer and was told tracks are obsolete. These are the original 400 mm oem block style rubber tracks. Looking for recommendations for a high quality track with good wear. A universal style similar to what is on it. Mostly dirt/mud use. Any recommendations on tracks you have used and seller's you were happy working with. Thank you.
Here is a little educational video about tracks:

OP
OP
T

TonyCT322

Thank you. I've watched it. Looking for personal experience with a brand. It's a lot of money to spend and I want to do it once. Most reviews I've seen were cheap tracks that did not hold up.

rock

The best luck on rubber tracks we had so far are McLaren's premium bar tracks - excellent traction and they lasted well (over 1,500 hrs). After that are their terrapin tracks, they lasted even longer, but have less grip. We run Bobcats... Just my 50 cents. Hope it helps.

OP
OP
T

TonyCT322

Thank you. I ended up ordering from PartsAsap or Summit. Price was 1/3 rd what dealer wanted last year. I went with the C-block style. Appear to be a good quality. Shipping was free and arrived on schedule. For anyone doing them for the first time two people help. Also, even if you think the adjusters are back all the way, try some more. I fought with one track for two days needing another inch to clear the front idler. Eventually, had to pull the idler out and pressure wash all the mud from the housing. After that it went on with a minimal amount of swearing. After watching many YouTube videos, I just wish I had the amount of slack to install the new tracks. They were the factory recommended size. Glad that job is done.

Latest posts