Rebuilder kit for the hydraulic cylinders

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Jyuma

After years of inactivity the lift cylinders are leaking like a siv.
Anybody know where I can buy a re-builder kit for the main lift cylinders? I don't know part numbers because I don't have a parts manual.
I've got a Thomas model# 703T133.

Tazza

Staff member
Remove the cylinders and take the seals out, take the piston and gland to a hydraulic seal shop, they will be able to match them up for you. Cheaper than buying from the dealer.

OP
OP
Jyuma

Jyuma

Remove the cylinders and take the seals out, take the piston and gland to a hydraulic seal shop, they will be able to match them up for you. Cheaper than buying from the dealer.
Thanks.
How about the front seal... the one you take off with a spanner wrench? It looks like the inner portion is deteriorated.
FrontSeal.jpg

skidsteer.ca

Thanks.
How about the front seal... the one you take off with a spanner wrench? It looks like the inner portion is deteriorated.
Yes they will be able to supply that. It is all fairly common stuff to most hydraulic shops. Just o rings, back up rings and poly packs. Any shop that builds or repairs hydraulic cylinders should have or be able to order it for about $10 to $15
Ken

OP
OP
Jyuma

Jyuma

Yes they will be able to supply that. It is all fairly common stuff to most hydraulic shops. Just o rings, back up rings and poly packs. Any shop that builds or repairs hydraulic cylinders should have or be able to order it for about $10 to $15
Ken
Thanks.

Latest posts