Rear to tow hitch

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Bvill01

I saw a rear tow hitch on t190 looked factory, do you guys know if they come that way ? Nice tie down for loading on trailer.

SkidRoe

Doesn't sound standard, but nice addition. I have often thought of doing the same.

Bobcatdan

Doesn't sound standard, but nice addition. I have often thought of doing the same.
I don't know of a hitch option, but a fair number guys make them. I personally never see myself pulling a trailer with one. I move trailers all time with a little slide on hitch that goes on the end of forks.

SkidRoe

I don't know of a hitch option, but a fair number guys make them. I personally never see myself pulling a trailer with one. I move trailers all time with a little slide on hitch that goes on the end of forks.
Growing up, we had a neighbour who use to tow his fertilizer gravity bin with a John Deere skidsteer, using the auxillaries to power the hydraulic auger on the bin. Did that for years, including driving it for miles between farms.
For moving trailers around, I have a dedicated attachment with a drawbar on it. Kinda crude, but t works.
I was thinking about getting a truck step-bumper style bolt-on class III receiver and bolting it to the bottom of my machine below the rear door. That way, you can easily remove the drawbar when you need to access the engine, or remove it completely for ground clearacne when required.

Latest posts