Quick Attach hydraulics (not working)

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

got_dirt

Hi everybody, Same machine, 2008 262C cat. The quick attach hydraulics decided not to work today. When I first got this they seemed to work fine. I unlocked and re-locked the bucket several times. Today I was trying to attach my new forks and I could not get them to work. I can see the main lock hose move when I try to lock them. I can also see the main unlock hose move when I try to unlock them. What I mean by move is: the hose quivers when I push the unlock button or lock button. So it seems it is getting pressure to the distribution block. I have no warning lights on the dash. Arm bars are down and I tried both the park switch and released the park switch. All other functions seem to work fine. Arms raise, tool control plate raises and lowers. Is there anything I am missing that needs to be switched or changed as far as the dash buttons are concerned? I did not get an owners manual so I have been looking on u-tube for help, no luck in the quick attach function area.

knogen

If hoses jump. Pins are sticking. Lube up good. And have someone tap on top of pins.then grease them up good.there is a zerk on each pin.(back side) inspect the link inside spring for damage

knogen

If hoses jump. Pins are sticking. Lube up good. And have someone tap on top of pins while operating coupler .then grease them up good.there is a zerk on each pin.(back side) inspect the link inside spring for damage

billyb

2010 262C Quick attach quit working. hoses don't flutter at all when trying and no sound like hydraulics working. Checked fuses but not sure which one it is. Quick attach wasn't used for a few months.
disconnected hoses at block at front and no oil pressure Where to start looking? Assuming electrical issue??

Last edited:

Latest posts