PT110F Machine Rolling/Creeping backwards when stopping or attaching

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

TexasTerex

Hello All,

I have a 2014 PT110F that has a problem creeping backwards, roughly 2-3 inches, when stopping. This is generally unnoticable until you try to attach a tool or bucket. It makes it very hard to do and requires precise timing to lift the boom and hook the tool on the roll into the bucket.

Does anyone have an idea of what may cause this?

The machine is new to me, so I don't have any real history on it. 2300 hrs. I put new tracks, all the idlers and bogies, 1 of the drive hoses on each side, a few other hoses, new hyd, fluid and filters and a few other things im probably forgetting.

Thanks!

OP
OP
T

TexasTerex

Any thoughts or experience on this?

Today I started looking at it between other work, and noticed it only rolls backwards, not forwards. I parked on the incline to my garage facing uphill and it rolls back. When i parked facing downhill, zero movement. This leads me to think that either one or both of the reverse spool valves are leaking. I will have to pull them and see.

I'll update this thread with the outcome. I hate finding posts with my problem and no solution..

marko13

Any thoughts or experience on this?

Today I started looking at it between other work, and noticed it only rolls backwards, not forwards. I parked on the incline to my garage facing uphill and it rolls back. When i parked facing downhill, zero movement. This leads me to think that either one or both of the reverse spool valves are leaking. I will have to pull them and see.

I'll update this thread with the outcome. I hate finding posts with my problem and no solution..
So did you ever find the solution?