Problems John Deere 6675

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Bumble

Hello ,new member here ,have some problems with skid steer ,parking brake light flashes,volts only show 5.5 when running,hydrolic light on checked presher at filterhousing 140 psi ,replaced senser,I ended up loosening switches by valve controls so i can use,auto intake heater contdown not counting down,but manual bypass works,all other gauges work ,also starter was staying engaged after running,replaced starter,starter relay,naled that down to a starter interlock relay that was hanging up ,other wise runs good and strong,also replaced battery found all plates dry,original battery ,could of posably messed up digital control panal? If any could help with advice,would be appreciated thank you God Bless,CDL Asphalt Paving

jerry

Do you have the manual for the machine? The hyd light may be on because it needs the filter changed. Does it have separate lights for charge pressure and filter?

jerry

Do you have the manual for the machine? The hyd light may be on because it needs the filter changed. Does it have separate lights for charge pressure and filter?
there is another thread here somewhere with almost identical problems, search this forum and the new holland one, sounds very familiar.

OP
OP
B

Bumble

New filter ,I did presher test at filter housing 140 psi,I am thinking its more of electrical proplem,maybe circuit board becouse of multable problems,Thanks or all replys this is a great source of info,and yes ipurchased cd repair manual from deere

jerry

New filter ,I did presher test at filter housing 140 psi,I am thinking its more of electrical proplem,maybe circuit board becouse of multable problems,Thanks or all replys this is a great source of info,and yes ipurchased cd repair manual from deere
probably dumb question but have you checked all of the fuses?

jerry

probably dumb question but have you checked all of the fuses?
You say you loosened switches by the control valves? Do you mean the solenoids that lock the valves? If the valve solenoids are not working check the under seat switch and the seat belt buckle switch.

OP
OP
B

Bumble

You say you loosened switches by the control valves? Do you mean the solenoids that lock the valves? If the valve solenoids are not working check the under seat switch and the seat belt buckle switch.
Thanks for reply ,fluid is full and clean,yes i loosend switches ,so i bypass peddle lockout,ran pesher test,that seems good,machine runs strong,replaced the one switch by filter,but there is other senser 2 inches away posably that, its got to be electrical, ran it like this tearing up drive ways most of last summer ,I just dont hope its the cicuit board ! $$$$,Machine is just like new holland but with john deere motor.

OP
OP
B

Bumble

Thanks for reply ,fluid is full and clean,yes i loosend switches ,so i bypass peddle lockout,ran pesher test,that seems good,machine runs strong,replaced the one switch by filter,but there is other senser 2 inches away posably that, its got to be electrical, ran it like this tearing up drive ways most of last summer ,I just dont hope its the cicuit board ! $$$$,Machine is just like new holland but with john deere motor.
Sorry , yes i did check all fuses all are good

jerry

Sorry , yes i did check all fuses all are good
If the same as NH then the under seat and seat belt switch are what releases the valve solenoids. You may have two under the seat. but they are in parallel so only one has to close. Unplug the seat belt switch at the connector just behind the seat and see if power is there when you are in the seat. if so put a jumper on the connector and turn the key on the valves should release. If that works then the seat belt buckle is bad. If no power then check to see if power is going up to the underseat switch from the engine room.if it is then the underseat one or the harness is bad. very common I was told.

Latest posts