post pics?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

BobCat

It's a real pain. Someone with more patience and time needs to tackle this one.

[email protected]

It's a real pain. Someone with more patience and time needs to tackle this one.
i have experience creating websites and stuff and i can't even figure it out how to post a link here, however i have not looked into it either. this board is like ancient, a little upgrade would be nice haha.

OldMachinist

i have experience creating websites and stuff and i can't even figure it out how to post a link here, however i have not looked into it either. this board is like ancient, a little upgrade would be nice haha.
To add images to you post the image needs to be hosted somewhere on the internet. Any of the free picture hosting sites will work. I use Photobucket. Open the image on the hosting site, right click copy the image and then in your post right click and paste. The image will be where ever the cursor was.
To post links you can either paste them in and make sure sure you hit the space bar after it and it should turn blue or if you use the free HTML editor(go to your profile and check mark the box) there's button that looks like a globe with a chain under it, click it and put your link in the pop up box.

Tazza

Staff member
To add images to you post the image needs to be hosted somewhere on the internet. Any of the free picture hosting sites will work. I use Photobucket. Open the image on the hosting site, right click copy the image and then in your post right click and paste. The image will be where ever the cursor was.
To post links you can either paste them in and make sure sure you hit the space bar after it and it should turn blue or if you use the free HTML editor(go to your profile and check mark the box) there's button that looks like a globe with a chain under it, click it and put your link in the pop up box.
Also, current;y you really need to use Internet Explorer to do it, the new software is being tested, but still buggy.
With the file hosted on the net, right click the actual image and click copy, not just a link to the file. Paste it to the message and it should appear, like this: