pivoting bucket

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dubb

does anyone know of a pivoting bucket? I want to be able to cut a long ditch or cut a level terrace when I'm on a slope.

140mower

What you're looking for is a tilt-tach. It interfaces between your quick tach and bucket and runs off the aux. hydraulics. They are great for dirt work, but do weigh quite a bit and due to the bucket sticking out the extra 4 inches your loader capacity is noticably reduced when loading trucks etc. I've had mine for about a year now and have absolutely no regrets on it's purchase and almost never take it off.

Good luck,
Don

skidsteer.ca

What you're looking for is a tilt-tach. It interfaces between your quick tach and bucket and runs off the aux. hydraulics. They are great for dirt work, but do weigh quite a bit and due to the bucket sticking out the extra 4 inches your loader capacity is noticably reduced when loading trucks etc. I've had mine for about a year now and have absolutely no regrets on it's purchase and almost never take it off.

Good luck,
Don
There are also buckets made with the tilt permanently attached. Because how often do you use it on anything but a bucket. Ox Attachments make these.
http://www.oxattachments.com/
20 degrees rotation and twin tilt cylinders.
I have the bobcat one and its been good but is not rated for HD use. This other baby is built to take it.
If you talk to them tell them [email protected] sent you
Ken

Tazza

Staff member
There are also buckets made with the tilt permanently attached. Because how often do you use it on anything but a bucket. Ox Attachments make these.
http://www.oxattachments.com/
20 degrees rotation and twin tilt cylinders.
I have the bobcat one and its been good but is not rated for HD use. This other baby is built to take it.
If you talk to them tell them [email protected] sent you
Ken
I know a guy that owns one too, he absolutley loves it! his is attached to the bucket.

Latest posts