Parting out Bobcat 610

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

m37guy

The gas motor blew in her and i'm trying to get back some of my money so shes going to get parted out. let me know what you need and make me a fair offer on it and if i have it then we have a deal. Located in New Hampshire

mmsllc

as soon as i have enough spoken for i can start tearing her apart
Yeah, get enough interest in it FIRST before you sell the wheels off of it. OTHERWISE, this thread will start to read like a CRAIGSLIST ad.........."whole machine available, needs engine work & you bring your own tires to load it.........."

OP
OP
m37guy

m37guy

Yeah, get enough interest in it FIRST before you sell the wheels off of it. OTHERWISE, this thread will start to read like a CRAIGSLIST ad.........."whole machine available, needs engine work & you bring your own tires to load it.........."
The funny thing is no one wanted the tires bucket or forks yet... I have some time the beginning of next month to start tearing her apart but again i rather sell as is.

stroklund

The funny thing is no one wanted the tires bucket or forks yet... I have some time the beginning of next month to start tearing her apart but again i rather sell as is.
where are you located? Id be interested in the forks maybe is it the quicktach? or is pins? I got a m-700 so about the same vintage as yours

Latest posts