Partial Control?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

badbosscar

Hi I have an offshore RX302 Kabota. I know, I know its grey market and all that. But it has worked like a mule for the last 4 yrs and until this morning never given me any real issues. The controls seem to only work partly. The stick goes down but not up. The thumb goes in but not out. The Arm extends but does not retract. The tracks work and it swings left or right. I have checked the fuses and tapped the servos and nothing seems to change it? Any help out there. Please, Pretty Please

Tazza

Staff member
I assume the engine is running just fine still, its just the drive pumps? And error lights or read outs?
What did it do before it started to act funny?
Does it run a drive belt to the pump? is it tight?

OP
OP
B

badbosscar

I assume the engine is running just fine still, its just the drive pumps? And error lights or read outs?
What did it do before it started to act funny?
Does it run a drive belt to the pump? is it tight?
Yes the engine was running, there are no drive belts to the pump and no error lights other than a persistant one to do with the hydraulic oil level. (it has done that the whole time and the level is fine I have checked and checked) It did nothing wrong it just worked one moment and not the next?

Tazza

Staff member
Yes the engine was running, there are no drive belts to the pump and no error lights other than a persistant one to do with the hydraulic oil level. (it has done that the whole time and the level is fine I have checked and checked) It did nothing wrong it just worked one moment and not the next?
Not sure where to go from here. The light sounds like it is for charge pressure. Its possible that the sender was bad, but if it wasn't and the pressure was indeed low, its possible the pump has been damaged from lack of charge pressure.

Latest posts