Operator skills

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tazza

Staff member
I saw that one a faew days ago, still not sure if its real or not.... If it is, that guy sure has had some time in the seat of that machine!

lesgawlik

I saw that one a faew days ago, still not sure if its real or not.... If it is, that guy sure has had some time in the seat of that machine!
Has anyone posted the video of the guy using an excavator to undress a woman? It's great. If no one has posted it, I'll find the link and post it here.

Tazza

Staff member
Has anyone posted the video of the guy using an excavator to undress a woman? It's great. If no one has posted it, I'll find the link and post it here.
Not sure i have seen that one, i'd like to see the video.
Sure must take some skill being able to control the machine like that.

HanSolo

I don't know what is more impressive: him doing it, or finding a woman that would stand there and let him do it!!! Kudos to her!! LoL
There was a time when I could take a load of top soil over an exposed curb, without touching it with tire or bucket, in a Case 1845. A. Wheel stand on rear wheels approaching curb with load low. B. As front wheels clear the curb, raise the load. C. Stop quickly before rear tires contact curb. Machine will tip forward on to front tires. D. Lift load enough to keep rear wheels in air as traveling forward. Probably not that difficult or unusual for full time operators but thought I'd share...

Fabricator

I don't know what is more impressive: him doing it, or finding a woman that would stand there and let him do it!!! Kudos to her!! LoL
"I don't know what is more impressive: him doing it, or finding a woman that would stand there and let him do it!!!"

The only word I understood out of that was "stunt-a-woman" a few times... :)