No lift bo tilt

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

My cat has failed again. I have a 753. The bucket will not tilt and the boom will not rise as if it were locked. The Bobcat has a BICS system and the light at the control valve will not come on. Any help will be apreciated

Tazza

Staff member
I'd start by checking the seat and seat bar switches. If the BICS box doesn't get a reading that the bar is down and someone is in the seat it will lock the hydraulics out.

OP
OP
D
I'd start by checking the seat and seat bar switches. If the BICS box doesn't get a reading that the bar is down and someone is in the seat it will lock the hydraulics out.
The Bics system is working and the cause of my headackes. The bar and seat are working and lights are on when the are suppose to be on. The valve light is blinking and the manul says that valve is open or valve output is shorted or valve is grounded to battery. I have had no luck tracking the cause of this problem. I plan on buy a new selinoid that goes to the valve that is under the tank. I shorted the other two on the valves that control hyd and I could hear them click which showed me they were working. The other one did nothing.

skidsteer.ca

The Bics system is working and the cause of my headackes. The bar and seat are working and lights are on when the are suppose to be on. The valve light is blinking and the manul says that valve is open or valve output is shorted or valve is grounded to battery. I have had no luck tracking the cause of this problem. I plan on buy a new selinoid that goes to the valve that is under the tank. I shorted the other two on the valves that control hyd and I could hear them click which showed me they were working. The other one did nothing.
You should be able to put 12v power to the bics lock valve soilinoid and it should unlock.
Maybe rig up a test light to verify tha power is reaching the valve b4 ordering a new one
Ken

OP
OP
D
You should be able to put 12v power to the bics lock valve soilinoid and it should unlock.
Maybe rig up a test light to verify tha power is reaching the valve b4 ordering a new one
Ken
You are correct. I rigged up a jumper wire and it unlocked briefly. Then it went up in smoke and was totaly destroyed. I purchased a new valve and solnoid for $80. What a pain to get the old one out because it is undet the tank behind the seat with hoses all in the way. I removed the tank which made it a little eaiser to get off. But thanks goodness this solved the problem Bics is a pain. I also took you guys advice and purchased a service manual and it should be here soon for my 753. Thanks for all the help....

Latest posts