New owner of an old bobcat 751

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Ossy

Hi
I have an old Bobcat 751. The machine is ok with low hours, but i have some trouble with turtle/ rabbit function. I can't get this function to work. Is there anybody that has any ideas where i start to troubleshoot . Thanks :)

brdgbldr

Are you sure the machine has the "2 Speed" option? Just because the controls are there does not mean the machine has the actual function.

brdgbldr

I'm not overly familiar with the 751s so I am not sure what you would look for. I know that they made several different iterations of the 751 over several years.

You may be able to contact a dealer or email Bobcat with your serial number to find out if it came with that option.

OP
OP
O

Ossy

I'm not overly familiar with the 751s so I am not sure what you would look for. I know that they made several different iterations of the 751 over several years.

You may be able to contact a dealer or email Bobcat with your serial number to find out if it came with that option.
Thanks. I have tryed the Norwegian dealers, but Bobcat is not so big in Norway. I have sendt a mail to Bobcat wordwide and hope for an answer there.

WVRoger

Thanks. I have tryed the Norwegian dealers, but Bobcat is not so big in Norway. I have sendt a mail to Bobcat wordwide and hope for an answer there.
Ossy, I have a 751 and operate it often and highly suggest you use your serial number and purchase an operators manual, service manual and illustrated parts manual for the 751. As mentioned by others this machine has multiple versions and the control upgrades over time was part of the 751 life cycle. I work on the machine and have maintained sever items including the hydraulics valves, fuel system failures, electrical switches etc.

Latest posts