Trochel

Check out this forum about a week ago.
Noticed they ask for $20 for supporting
Member. So I post a issue I had and fixed
A while back. Zero responses. Guessing you
Have to be a supporting member to get reply

brdgbldr

No,
sometimes the people that see your post just don't have a good answer to your problem or response for your post.
I've been on here as non-supporting member and have gotten and given answers and comments. I post some procedures I use to help others that don't get any responses but lot of people look at them.
There are a lot more adds on here because there are not enough supporting members. I haven't been a supporting member because money was tight. Thus the reason I do all of my own repairs.

mrbb

I agree forums are not a 24 hr solve your problem deal
you just have people that only look at things when they have time to do so, and many times they have to have interest in or info on the topic before they will read or reply!
Its not a 24 hr helpline, and some times it takes time, and some times NO one has info on the topic, so, things get NO response, nothing to do with being a paying member or not!

OP
OP
T

Trochel

I agree forums are not a 24 hr solve your problem deal
you just have people that only look at things when they have time to do so, and many times they have to have interest in or info on the topic before they will read or reply!
Its not a 24 hr helpline, and some times it takes time, and some times NO one has info on the topic, so, things get NO response, nothing to do with being a paying member or not!
Thanks

Latest posts