new holland ls140

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

theboogers

looking at new holland skid steer ls140 2005 for 13,000 usd. is this a good price. will this be too small for small grading and adding a small backhoe attachment? this is not for a business use but around a couple of houses i am building. planting and grading mostly. thanks

mllud

looks too small. i will keep looking. thanks
I wouldnt want larger than fit my needs but if you buy to small it can cost more in the long run. I think to be comfortable with a backhoe 45 H.P. would be minimun and 60 H.P would be ideal. There are a lot of more experienced members with good advice. they will be here. Mike

OP
OP
T

theboogers

I wouldnt want larger than fit my needs but if you buy to small it can cost more in the long run. I think to be comfortable with a backhoe 45 H.P. would be minimun and 60 H.P would be ideal. There are a lot of more experienced members with good advice. they will be here. Mike
thanks for the reply, i have been working with a rented kubota b21 backhoe for planting trees and grading and was looking at getting a used kubota b21 or L35. i am working on slopes and hillsides some and was wondering if a skid steer would be better for the slopes? thanks

92LX555

thanks for the reply, i have been working with a rented kubota b21 backhoe for planting trees and grading and was looking at getting a used kubota b21 or L35. i am working on slopes and hillsides some and was wondering if a skid steer would be better for the slopes? thanks
Just remember, you can always have a large piece of equipment do small jobs but you can never have a small piece of equipment do large jobs.

Latest posts