New Holland 553

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

genco

I am working on a 553 for a friend and need to try to get someone with a 553 to take a measurement for me. The lower lift arm linkage are missing from my friends machine. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would take a minute to measure the length from center of pin to center of pin on the lower linkage that connects to the machine just above the center of the machine between the tires and connects to the rear tips of the loader arms. I need this measurement so I can fabricate these linkage. Thank you in advance for anyone willing to help me out with this. Ron

Ivan

Can you post a picture of what you need. I have a 553 and if I can understand what you need I will measure it for you or give me a part number off the parts list. Ivan

OP
OP
G

genco

Can you post a picture of what you need. I have a 553 and if I can understand what you need I will measure it for you or give me a part number off the parts list. Ivan
Ivan, Thank you for your help. I will get a picture tomorrow and attemp to post it. Ron

OP
OP
G

genco

Ivan, Thank you for your help. I will get a picture tomorrow and attemp to post it. Ron
Ivan, I don't know how to post pictures here but what I need is if you look at the side of your machine the linkage that the hoses run thru going to the lift arms is what is missing from this machine. This linkage pins onto the frame on each side just below where the lift arm cylinders pin on and pins to the rear of the lift arms. This linkage actually is welded together witha cross piece that is the further most part of the machine.

Ivan

Ivan, I don't know how to post pictures here but what I need is if you look at the side of your machine the linkage that the hoses run thru going to the lift arms is what is missing from this machine. This linkage pins onto the frame on each side just below where the lift arm cylinders pin on and pins to the rear of the lift arms. This linkage actually is welded together witha cross piece that is the further most part of the machine.
Are you talking about the flat weldment that is near the top of the cab and goes to the rear of the machine where it is welded to a cross bar that conects both side togather? If so what measure ments do you need

OP
OP
G

genco

Are you talking about the flat weldment that is near the top of the cab and goes to the rear of the machine where it is welded to a cross bar that conects both side togather? If so what measure ments do you need
Ivan, This is the very bottom tube type weldment down below the lift cylinders. These run to the back of the machine and have a tube going across behind the machine. The bucket tilt hoses run thru the left side tube. I need the center of pin to center of pin measurement that appears to be around 56". Thanks

Ivan

Ivan, This is the very bottom tube type weldment down below the lift cylinders. These run to the back of the machine and have a tube going across behind the machine. The bucket tilt hoses run thru the left side tube. I need the center of pin to center of pin measurement that appears to be around 56". Thanks
56 1/8 inch