New ASV SR-80 Owner

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

TobiWan

Hello, I already posted a question but was prompted to also post an introduction of myself.

I am new to skidsteer operation and bought mine used for use on a family plot of land that I will eventually retire to. I liked the variety of attachments and versatility that a skidsteer provided. I have previous experience with tractors and attachments growing up on the family farm that this plot of land is a part of. I understand that the PTO tractors and their attachments use is different that the hydraulics that skidsteers use. I also have APC operation experience from my service in the Army so have some knowledge of diesel engines and hydraulic systems.

I am hoping this forum can be a source to help bridge my education gap because there are not a lot of detailed informational videos on specific trouble shooting or operational instruction that I have found on YouTube. At least not for the 2013 ASV SR-80 that I purchased. Plenty of videos of how they perform, but no step by step ones to help educate. Thank you all for this forum and your help

Latest posts